Wednesday, November 11, 2009

pool...

there is a pool at our office, because our office is in fact the sister of the former (cherished) president's house. it has been defunct since before I arrived, home to a bunch of frogs and dirty water:

I've been asking, asking, asking logistics about fixing it, explaining how I want to have a going away bbq and pool party, and they've always come up with reasons why it was delayed. then after the break-in I was sure it was not going to happen... but now, miraculously, it is being fixed!!
and cleaned...

apparently, it will take 3 days to fill up...

perhaps they wanted to grant my wish, or perhaps it has something to do the VP of itn'l programs visiting next week... whatever, I'll take it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How long untill its green again and housing frogs? I hope it holds out for your going away party!